Please consider the following concerns in locating which of our properties will enhance you college living experience.
- Price - We can help you do all the math to find the true cost of the apartment or home you choose. Let us assist you in making sure it fits your lifestyle and budget.
- Time - When do you need your lease to begin? We have units immediately available and we will do pre-leasing with May or August start dates.
- Location - Make sure you consider the safety and security issues. Are you within walking distance to campus? Is parking for your unit included?
- Utilities - Are they included? Gas? Electric? Water/Sewer? Cable? Internet? Garbage? Some of our units are all inclusive utilities, we pay everything. In other units, the tenant is responsible for their own utilities.
- Furniture - Do you need furniture ? We have fully furnished, partly furnished and unfurnished units. Do you need a washer and dryer hook-ups?
- Amenities - Will you have access to swimming pools, fitness centers, business centers, theater rooms, and common lounge areas?
- Roommates - Are you signing an individual lease or a lease where you are financialy responsible for your roommates? We recommend signing individual leases, so you are not financialy responsible for your roommates.
- Maintenance - You can report and track your maintenance online? We have a full-time maintenance staff.
- Pets - Do you need a pet friendly unit?
As natives of West Virginia and Marshall University Alumni, we can help you in making the right housing decision. CONTACT US.